5.25.2014

Sunday Sum-Up 5.25.14

Another week down! I don't know about you, but I have had a jam packed week! From a trip to the beach to a wonderful birthday, I have had a wonderfully busy week.

I finished up my school schedule at my job which means summer schedule starts next week!! (I am highly excited about this if you can't tell!)

I went on a beach trip with my high school best friend, which left me with a beautiful burn.



Finally, on May 22 I turned another year older! Woot! Woot! I got my ears pierced again and did some modeling for a collaboration that will go live on Monday! (get excited?)


I also received this awesome pendant from my boyfriend's mother! It is hand made and stamped with my blog name! It is definitely one of the most thoughtful gifts I have received in a while and I am absolutely in love with it. 



That basically sums up my week! Keep your eyes peeled for some fun things going on this week including a Father's Day giveaway I am co-hosting with several other bloggers and a possible switch to an independent domain. 

Have a blessed week guys and stay safe during your Memorial Day Weekend!

Loyally, 
Beth





2 comments:

  1. That pendant is adorable and such a sweet gift. I am sure every blogger want something personalized with their blog title! You have a lot of great stuff going on, and congrats on turning another year older!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! It surely is adorable, I am definitely in love with it!

      Delete