5.10.2014

Brownie in a Mug


Hello all, 

I hope you are all having a great weekend and a peaceful Saturday evening. Today I want to let you all know that I finally gave into the "In a Mug" trend and made a brownie in a mug. I do not regret it at all! I followed a really simple recipe that I am sure you can do right now with the items in your pantry. 


You need:

  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 2 tbsp. cocoa
  • 2 tbsp. olive oil
  • 1/4 cup water
  • Pinch of salt
First you add the dry ingredients, they the liquids and stir until it has a nice liquid consistency. 


Then you put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds. That's it! You now have a delicious brownie. 


Enjoy!

Loyally, 

Beth





3 comments:

  1. Yum that's so neat!!

    HCXO
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I hope you try it out!

      Delete
  2. this is exactly what i need! i will do this right now! it looks so good, im craving it
    xoxo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete