- I always bring a nice dress to change into after the beach in case it is decided that we will go to a nice restaurant for dinner. This Lilly Pulitzer shift dress is perfect for summer, in my opinion.
- I am actually probably laying out on the beach reading The Fault In Our Stars right now. I am also probably trying not to cry.
- Floppy hats are to only type of hats that work for me so I will surely be including one on this trip.
- If you know me, you know I absolutely love tumblers. I am personally carrying a monogrammed one but I also love this Vineyard Vines one!
- If you can not tell by now, I love blue in the summer. Navy is no exception. I am currently in love with this swimsuit from Aerie (Fun Fact: I love Aeria more that Victoria's Secret in every way possible).
- Ever Since I discovered Pura Vida Bracelets, I have been obsessed! Becoming a campus rep for them only fueled this obsession. I am currently wearing three bracelets from the new summer collection. (If you are interested in purchasing from Pura Vida use code: Jenkins10 to get 10% off!)
- Everything is carried out to the beach in an over-sized beach bag. Though mine is a monogrammed one, (matches my tumbler!) I am also in love with this matching Lilly bag.
- I bring two pairs of shoes with me. One pair for the beach, Chacos, and one pair for restaurants or shopping, Jacks.
- You can't go to the beach without a towel. I love the Tommy Hilfiger towels because they are obnoxiously large and overall perfect!
- Last but not least, I bring lots and lots of sunscreen and tanning oil. I do not plan on burning so I make sure to be prepared with Coppertone!
Enjoy you day!