5.15.2014

God's Blessings // Guest Post


It's time for the second guest post in my Summer Guest Series! This week my dear friend, Lecie from Acts of Courage is sharing a little bit of how God has blessed her in life. Lecie is a graduating senior and one of my greatest friends from high school. I am so excited to feature her on my blog today! 



(source)
Every Christian wants to live the way of Christ. I am one of those people. However, we are NOT perfect! We never will be because of out sinful nature.
Just the other day, I was called up to the office at my school. Everyone's first thought is what have I done? Well I walk into the office and my guidance counselor is sitting there. She tells me the BEST news!
"Lecie, you have received the Planters Electric Scholarship, which is $1,000." Yes! That says One Thousand! I was in complete shock and literally thought that I was being pranked.
I could not believe what I had just been told. I went into the bathroom and started crying because I was SO happy. My parents and family and all of my friends are so proud of me!
God knows what He is doing in my life. He gives me blessings every day of my life. One of those blessings is being able to wake up every morning. Now that my Senior year is coming to a quick ending, it is scary to think that my future is about to change completely.
I know God has everything under control!
Jeremiah 29:11
Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 8:28
Forever in His hands,
Lecie Fitzner

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your "Summer Guest Series" image! And congrats to Lecie for the scholarship!

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete