6.19.2014

Bad Things . Good People // Guest Post


Hello Readers! Today I have a second Guest Post from my IRL friend, Lecie! If you would like to view her first post click here! I hope you take a few moments to read this lovely piece. Thanks guys! I will be back with a regular post tomorrow!



This is something that has been on my heart lately......
      While studying the Odyssey in my composition class, the question was brought up......why do bad things happen to good people? Well.....there could be multiple answers. However, God makes everything happen for a reason! Good or bad, there is a reason.
     I am currently in the middle of summer semester of college. Although I do NOT want to be especially during the summer, I know that there is some reason why I am there! I am not sure what that reason is right now, but I do know that I need to remember Proverbs 3:5-6 & Jeremiah 29:11!!!! Two of my favorite verses! First one is "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." The second one says "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
    So no matter what, even if life seems tough, NEVER think that God doesn't care because He does!!!!!! I definitely wish I was at the beach right now, but God had other plans!
              Forever in His hands, 
                      Lecie

No comments:

Post a Comment