6.09.2014

Whirlwind Weekend

Normally I like to take Sunday evenings/nights and recap on my past week. I like to remember the good and the bad of the week and reflect on my actions taken that week. However, since Thursday morning I have been going non-stop. I spent 4 days in Atlanta at Blade Show (for the Boyfriend!) and on the way home there was car trouble that put us behind schedule a little bit. I made it home last night around 8 or 9 pm and after a shower could not talk myself into doing anything but sleeping.

Anyway, I am now taking the time to share the past week with you.

I began working my summer schedule at the center and the kids and I had a hard time adjusting back to the new schedule. Thankfully the first week is over and I can already tell this week will be much better.

As mentioned above, I attended Blade Show in Atlanta. I saw more knives than I ever needed to see and slightly cut my finger... Oh Well. I met a bunch of great people and actually enjoyed myself.

Taken from the 12th floor of the Renaissance Waverly!

I also talked Dylan into taking me to UNG because I wanted to see where I would be attending college next semester. It is a beautiful college in a perfect little town. 



Then there was a beautiful double rainbow in Atlanta, and like everyone else, I HAD to take a picture! 


Finally, this wonderful thing happened... I came home. I got to sleep in my own bed and I got to open all my mail. I came home to these two beautiful bracelets from Southern Three! I am lucky enough to partner up with Southern Three to provide a giveaway that will be going live next Monday for 7 days, so be sure to stick around and check it out! 



Loyally, 

Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment