6.29.2014

Sponsor Love - June

Hello Guys and Happy Last Day of June...

I do not know how June passed by so quickly, but it scares me!

Today I am just sharing a little bit of love to my wonderful sponsors that I have had at Wandering Forevermore! Thanks you guys for being awesome and working with me. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know your brand through this little blog of mine!


* Mary Kathryn Martinson - I love your paintings so much and have enjoyed seeing your pictures of your study abroad trip to France and elsewhere! Check out MKM Designs here! I will probably be ordering a canvas in the next few months! (Big/Little season is coming up, so be prepared!)



* Clothes Over Boys - I honestly think your boutique has some of the cutest clothes! Keep up the good work! I love seeing the new clothes when they are added! Check out Clothes Over Boys and my first OOTD post here! I love telling people I got my shirt from C/B!


* Southern Three - I can not get over how much I love the jewelry I received from you. I wear my bracelets almost daily and always receive compliments from people! I will surely be making a purchase in the near future.





If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at Wandering Forevermore check out my Sponsor Page! I would love to work with you! 

Have a great week! 


Loyally, 

Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment