11.26.2014

Stained and Sheer


In my hometown there are many beautiful landmarks that often go unnoticed. This old church has been one of my favorite buildings in my town since I was a little girl. We used to pass this church on the way to my grandma's house and I have watched over the years as the condition has gotten worse. The beautiful stained glass windows have began to become shattered and the nature has nearly taken over the past few years. Despite nature winning this church is still beautiful in its own way. I was so glad to have a chance to take some pictures at this location because it made the perfect setting for this wonderfully holidayish outfit! 




Tank: Old Navy // Pants: Forever 21 // Sheer Top: H&M // Necklace: Rocksbox // Boots: Ross (similar) // Bracelet: c/o Southern Three // Ring: Gift from Boyfriend (similar)

I had intentions of sharing my the Black Friday sales that I am most looking forward to yesterday, but due to a touch of food poisoning I did not leave my bed. I am planning to do two rounds of Black Friday! My first round will be after supper with my boyfriend followed by a nap and a 6am round with my mom!

  • Express - 50% off everything (I have my eye on a New Years sparkly dress!)
  • Old Navy - 50% off everything (I need more yoga crops)
  • Target - Multiple items on sale (I am going mostly because I have an obsession with Target)
  • H&M - up to 60% off (I am obsessing over this oversize sweater)
  • Bed Bath and Beyond - 20% off (I plan to stock up on soap)
I will be stopping in other stores as well (yay for inside malls) but these are my "must go" places!

Where will you be shopping for Black Friday? 


Linked up with: WIWW, Thursday Favorites, Whims Wednesday, Tucker Up, Pretties, Style Me Wednesday, Lisa A La Mode, Style To Inspire





4 comments:

  1. You look amazing!
    Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegance of your bling. And this is the most amazing old church to use as a background. I've probably looked through your pics a dozen times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan! I love this location!

      Delete