11.27.2014

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am spending this day stuffing my face and falling into a food coma while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the National Dog Show. Following my food coma, I will be bundling up and heading to the mall for Black Friday! 


My friend Lecie, has challenged me to post 10 things I am thankful for and I am ready to take the challenge. I want to start by saying that this year has been one of many ups and downs. From transferring colleges to leaving my kiddos, and from having to leave my sorority to figuring life out at a new place I have been faced with many challenges. However, I can, without a doubt, say that I am oh so incredibly happy with everything in my life right now. 

  1. Dylan. aka: boyfriend. He is my rock and my number one fan. He is a pretty awesome photographer as well :)
  2. Mommy. She is my best friend and I could not ask for a better supporter in my life
  3. My dad and my brother. They keep me laughing and are always there for me when I need a little assistance. Whether it be rent money or fixing my computer, I can count on them!
  4. The Center for New Beginnings. I was lucky to find this wonderful place that fills my heart with joy. I am also so blessed to call it my summer job. 
  5. My co-workers. Though I do not work at the center during the school semesters, I still count the ladies that work there as my co-workers. They have become some of my best friends in my hometown and I am so thankful to have met them. 
  6. Georgia Southern University. I am happy to call this place my temporary home. Though I am not a huge fan of the town it is located in, I am in love with the campus and the classes here. It is a great temporary home until I move on to bigger and better things!
  7. Exercise Science, for being an awesome major and getting me excited, once again, about college and my future!
  8. My blog friends. I never expected to make connections with people I haven't met, but I love the blogging community and have definitely make some lifelong friends. 
  9. #fireworkpeople, for being an awesome group of ladies that support me and light a fire inside my soul and inspire me to chase after my dreams! 
  10. You guys! For supporting me by reading my blog and leaving sweet little comments.



Pants: New York & Co. // Boots: Old (similar) // Necklace: A Southern Memory

12 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest necklace - I love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that necklace! This was super sweet and it's always a good idea to remember what you're thankful for. :)

    Allisonleighann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for you :) These photos are so autumn-ish, love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love how the pictures turned out!

      Delete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!! You are a lucky girl with so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you<3 I really am blessed! Have a great day!

      Delete