11.21.2014

Cotton and Curls

* BrandBacker provided the KISS InstaWave curling iron for me to try out and review. All opinions are my own. 


I am officially home for the holiday. I have returned to the land of "Georgia Snow" for a week full of family and good food. 





Top: New York and Co. (similar) // Skirt: Old (similar) // Shoes: Old Navy // Scary: H&M

I can't deny my happiness at having a week of no classes. I am looking forward to catching up on sleep and eating some delicious, home-cooked food. I am also ok with putting up with my family for a week in exchange for the peacefulness of this break! 

I was excited when I noticed there was still one field left with cotton growing in it, (the rest had been harvested) so I had to stop to take a few pictures! I wore this summer skirt (actually a dress) with fall colors as a transition piece and curled my hair to top off the sweet look. My hair was curled by the KISS InstaWave curling iron and I was actually impressed by how long these curls held in my dry, damaged hair. I have definitely found my new favorite curling iron. 


Linked up with: Style to Inspire

10 comments:

  1. I really like the contrast between the cozy scarf and the delicate lace skirt. So pretty! Thanks for linking-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing better than "Southern Snow"! And I looooove you curls, thanks for sharing!

    Hayden
    mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots! I love that last picture in particular - very arty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my boyfriend does my photography and he is pretty awesome!

      Delete
  4. You look so gorgeous! I love those pics!

    ♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf color and the dark blue shirt!! they look amazing together!! :) I also love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete