4.29.2014

Dairy Free

Hi again!

I must admit I am writing this post a little later than normal, but it was a long day that began with  a chemistry exam and proceeded into some packing.

However, I want to share a little bit about a challenge I am undertaking for the month of May!

I am going Dairy Free!

Why? There are many reasons for cutting dairy out of the diet including better skin, stronger bones, and a healthier digestion. It also helps with weight loss so I can say good bye to that Freshman 15. I am choosing to go dairy free because I feel it will help with some of the severe stomach problems I have experienced. I have been told before to cut out milk, and it's been several years since I've drank straight milk, and it's been a huge benefit to me. (I do drink soy/almond milk on occasion.)

So help be in saying good-bye to ice cream, cheese, and eggs for a month. I look forward to keeping ya'll updated with how it is going!

Source
Loyally, 

Beth


2 comments:

  1. I recently did a "detox" and had to cut out milk and cheese and it was surprisingly pretty easy! I'm back to eating cheese (just not as often as before) but I've made a permanent switch to almond milk. I've found I like the taste better and it doesn't upset my stomach the way that regular milk does. Good luck with your dairy free month, can't wait to read about your experience!

    xo, Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I look forward to sharing how it goes. I also prefer soy or almond milk to regular milk.

      Delete