4.27.2014

Sunday Sum-Up 4.27.14

Hello,

It has been such a long time since I have shared a Sunday Sum-Up. I blame this mostly on the busy lifestyle of an undergrad but I also know this has to do with me being lazy.

So much has happened in the past few weeks, I don't even know where to begin!

First things first, I have officially made the decision to transfer colleges in the fall. I will be leaving the beautiful Mercer University campus for (hopefully) the University of North Georgia. I am looking forward to the change and realize how blessed I am from the support I have received from this decision.

Second I have been putting forward more effort into my blog and it has actually made me happier. I start thinking about what I want to blog about in a given week and have made a schedule to go by. I give a great deal of thanks to the Her Campus Blogger Network which is filled with a bunch of wonderful ladies who have become my friends. I officially love blogging.

Literally my life is dominated by HCBN!
Recently I went home for Easter, which was a great break from college. I had way too many ice cream floats with my mom and dyed Easter eggs with Dylan. I then returned back to school to prepare for exams!


As it stands now, I have 3 exams, 2 papers, and 1 presentation separating me from Summer. I could not be happier!

Thanks you guys for reading my rambling thoughts, it means the world to me!

Loyally, 

Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment