2.11.2014

Valentine's Day Lovin'

Unless you live under a rock, you know that this Friday is Valentine's Day! In honor of Valentine's Day I want to share a few things with you all.

I made these super delicious chocolates with my boyfriend and I want to share how to do so! (It's super easy, so no worries.) 



All you need is pretzel twists, chocolate hearts(I used Dove chocolates), and M&Ms.

Heat up your oven to 350 degrees. 

Lay out the pretzels on a baking sheet and place a chocolate on top of each of them. Put them into the over until the chocolates melt slightly. They should still hold their form but be soft (it took about 2 minutes for me). Take them out of the oven and instantly begin to place one M&M on each chocolate. I used the Valentine M&Ms because... its Valentine's Day! Let them cool and then dig in!



Now I want to share a little Valentine's Day inspiration from my Pinterest! Feel free to go check out my profile for even more inspiration!





and finally...

Loyally, 

Beth



2 comments:

  1. Those chocolates look so yummy right now! I just came across your blog and I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious! Thank you for stopping by here and I hope you enjoy my blog. I look forward to checking out your blog as well.

      Delete