7.13.2014

Sunday Sum Up 7.13.14

It has been a while since I have written a Sunday Sum Up so I figured I would do so today.

For the past 5 days I have been running the Spoiled Doggie Inn for my "neighbor" (Neighbor is taken lightly in this case because I am from the boonies and actually live 2 miles away!) Anyway, it has been 5 days of waking up at 6 am and taking care of the doggies. While I have thoroughly enjoyed spending a week with doggies, I have decided to not change my career plans in order to own a dog kennel! I prefer my kiddos to my doggies any day!



And if you were unsure, fixing dinner for dogs is an art. I promise you that!


I have a lot of free time with this job so all of that time has been spent watching Harry Potter on ABC Family... I tweeted a lot about that! It was my first time being exposed to Harry Potter and I am not dissatisfied!

Yesterday afternoon my boyfriend came over holding bag loaded with goodies! (from Target!!) He decided to pick up a random gift for me which included an outfit, a coke with Beth, and a bag  of "randoms." I was excited to say the least!


How has your week been?


Loyally,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment