7.25.2014

Summer Playlist



It seems like the summer is almost over but I still a few weeks left to enjoy some time off of school. I have spent everyday of my summer working with some of the most amazing kids I know.

One thing I always share with these kids is music. (music calms most of my autistic kids anyway) So, when I take my kids outside or to go swing in between their work I pull up Pandora and play my favorites!

My go to summer playlist ranges from Katy Perry to OneRepublic to George Strait and more!

I would have to say my top ten songs that have played nonstop on my radio would be:


1. I've Got a Car - George Strait

2. Something I Need - OneRepublic

3. By the Grace of God - Katy Perry

4. Lightning in a Bottle - The Summer Set

5. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United

6. Drunk on a Plane - Dirks Bentley

7. River Back - Brad Paisley

8. Beachin' - Jake Owen

9. 10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman

10. Meanwhile Back at Mama's - Tim McGraw


What are your top songs this summer?


Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment