One thing I always share with these kids is music. (music calms most of my autistic kids anyway) So, when I take my kids outside or to go swing in between their work I pull up Pandora and play my favorites!
My go to summer playlist ranges from Katy Perry to OneRepublic to George Strait and more!
I would have to say my top ten songs that have played nonstop on my radio would be:
1. I've Got a Car - George Strait
2. Something I Need - OneRepublic
3. By the Grace of God - Katy Perry
4. Lightning in a Bottle - The Summer Set
5. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United
6. Drunk on a Plane - Dirks Bentley
7. River Back - Brad Paisley
8. Beachin' - Jake Owen
9. 10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman
10. Meanwhile Back at Mama's - Tim McGraw
What are your top songs this summer?