3.03.2014

Sunday Sum-Up 3.3.14

Hi Guys!

I promise you guys I will be getting around to posting my Sunday Sum-Ups on Sunday! (I will make that my goal for next week!) 

It has been a super long week because our professors think its funny to schedule every single test and paper to be due the week before Spring Break...Hahaha...no. On the bright side though, Spring Break is next week for me so get excited!

And now for a few pictures to sum up my last week...

I got to go home for the weekend. Then I researched Hamlet for my paper. Also my roomie and I planted Sunflowers!

Dylan and I went the the Ocmulgee National Monument and the old book sale, and he took me out for Chinese!

Also, if you haven't entered my giveaway yet... Go Here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster! You can check out the post here: http://heyguysitschelsea.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete