3.17.2014

Sunday Sum-Up 3.17.14

With intentions of getting this posted on time, I am once again late. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my Spring Break and I have so much I want to share. My problem is that the words will not come. They are there, in my head, but are not translating to sentences. 

I am internally dealing with many hard decisions currently, and my blog is taking a seat on the back burner which is upsetting to me. 

So for now, I will just share some pictures of the amazingness of Savannah, GA... and when the words come, be prepared because they will be strong. 



And something I am looking forward to sharing with you soon is a teen retreat I helped at this past weekend. Below is a banner from our Sole Hope party, which turned out exceptionally well. 




1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you do. We need to facetime sometime this week(end), how did you get different pages on your blog? I need to organize mine.

    ReplyDelete