1.28.2014

Sunday Sum-Um 1.28.14


Hey guys, I hope you have all had a great week! My week was busy (see pic below) but enjoyable. I am loving being at college and even more so, I am loving being a campus rep for Your Sorority Sister! (Seriously, check us all out!)

I had a multitude of quizzes, tests, and papers this past week. I threw in a few hours of work, some intramural, and friend time and came out with a pretty good week. 

Today is a snow day, so there is no class, and tomorrow may be the same! 
Because of this, 
I have been crafting all day (literally) and can not wait to share some of the crafts I made. 

Expect posts later today, 

:)

"We don't even have to try, it's always a good time"

A full planner is a happy planner.

Alpha Gam forever <3


It's been a while since I've seen a sunset like this.


Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment