1.29.2014

Snow Day DIY

If you haven't heard by now, the south recently experienced a Snowpocalypse! While I had two days off of class, I made sure to use my time wisely. Therefore, I put off all my homework and crafted. I also slept, ate, and frolicked in the snow (pics coming soon)!

One of my favorite crafts I did on my snow day was this awesome collage for one of our new baby squirrels!


It was quite simple to make. All it required was a canvas, modge podge, and some AGD related things.

You simply glue your images on the canvas and paint over it with modge podge to seal it. I added the flowers and ribbon last to give it a 3-D look. 




Also, I will be having another craft I completed be on That Little Brunette in the next few days, so keep your eye out for that!

Until then, 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment