12.21.2013

Goal 2

Good evening, 

My second goal of my Christmas break is to come up with a better theme than the generic template that is currently in use. Simple goal, right? We shall see if it happens!

I also wanted to give an update on my "Goal 1" post. I have, thus far, read two books on my break.

I finished Eternal Eden, which was very good towards the ending but not something I will read again. 

I also read The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom. My goal was to read Tuesdays with Morrie but as luck would have it my library did not have it. However, The Time Keeper was such an impressive book. I was truly amazed by the journey this book took me on. It had so many good ideas and some really deep thoughts that really changed my view on the idea of time. I would suggest this book to anyone who is looking to be moved by words. This is a book that I will be rereading in a few years. 

That is all, 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment