12.15.2013

Goal 1

I have decided that during my Christmas break I will set a goals list and try to accomplish the entire list. This list will include crafts I have been aching to try, meals I have been wanting to cook, and books I have been dying to read. 

My first goal on this list (which I am still making in my head) is to read several good books. I have decided that since I have 3 weeks at home, I will finish at least 3 books. 

My book list for this break includes: 

  • Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams (I bought this on my Nook over the summer, and I think it is time I finish it.)
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (I picked up this, along with the first book in the trilogy at Salvation Army while at college and am looking forward to reading it.)
  • Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (I am in LOVE with Mitch Albom and have read some of his other books. I have heard great things about this book, and I hope my local library has it!)
  • The Best of Me or The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Both of these are going to be made into movies in the next few years, so I want to read them before I see the movie. Plus, how can you go wrong with Nicholas Sparks? My heart will never fully recover from Message in a Bottle.)
  • The Secret History by Donna Tartt (Just Because.)
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I added this to my wishlist on my Nook a while back, and if I can find it at the library I will indulge in it. Plus it has great reviews, and I trust other people who read books.)
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (Why not read it?)
I would also like to read the Divergent series when I get time, but I am not aiming that high for my Christmas reading list. 

I have listed much more than three books but I like to keep my options open!

Keep reading ya'll, 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment