1.14.2015

Skirts and Scarves


Good Morning ladies! I am so excited today because it is my first day of jewelry and metalsmithing class. As many of you know, I have been creating my own jewelry pieces lately and this class is exactly the step I was wanting to take next. I am beyond ready to learn the basics of working with metal so that I can create many new designs for my etsy shop
Anyway, lately it has been cold and rainy. Therefore I have not been able to take any new images for my blog. This outfit was taken about two weeks ago when the temperatures were reaching the upper 60s. To compliment the skirt and keep the style "winter" I paired a gray short sleeve sweater with a multi-colored scarf and finished the look with simple black flats. Minimal jewelry was worn for this look and I wore this on my three year anniversary date with my boyfriend. 





Sweater: old (similar) // Skirt: New York & Co. (similar) // Scarf: old (similar) // Shoes: Target

How has the weather been around you lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment