9.01.2014

Sisterhood Redefined Roundup

If you have noticed my evasive nature around these parts of the blogosphere, it is because I have been dedicating so much time to Sisterhood Redefined! Sisterhood Redefined is the brainchild of several sorority members and bloggers and I am happy to admit that I am one of those in charge!



While we are still an up-and-coming site, we have had huge success thus far and are looking to have more success in the future!

Some of my favorite articles that have gone up so far are What to Wear: Chapter Edition, How to Cope with a Terrible Schedule, DIY Painter Mason Jars, and How to Furnish and Decorate Your First Apartment on a Budget!

If you have a few moments to spare and are looking for some new reading material, I highly suggest checking the site out!


No comments:

Post a Comment