11.17.2013

Sunday Sum-Ups

Hey all!

Happy Sunday to you! I hope you have had an amazing day.

Today I decided that my first regular feature on the blog will be my "Sunday Sum-Ups." These posts will just be an overview of all the "awesome" things I have done since the previous Sunday. I am actually super excited for these because I love talking about myself and telling people what I do!

So, for my first Sunday Sum-Up, I must admit I did not do many awesome things. I mostly studied, took tests, wrote papers, etc... (living the college life).

My boyfriend had a difficult week after being involved in a car accident (he is fine!), but his luck turned around as he interviewed for a job and got it shortly after.

I also did a great deal of standing and smiling for my job this week. At my college basketball season is under way and as a member of event staff, I have the privilege of working at each game as a ticket taker, greeter, or usher. It is a simple job and I love it but after standing up for four hours straight, I look forward to knocking off and laying down.  As for this weeks past game, we won in double overtime by three points. To say this game was intense is an understatement. I will be the first to admit that I am not a basketball fan, yet I found myself standing in the back of the stadium cheering on the Bears.

Today I got to go out for Chinese food with my main man as well as do some crafting this evening (pics below). It was the best way I could have imagined spending this Sunday.

So my life may not be that interesting, but it's mine and I could not be happier with it.

Blessings,

Beth

Sushi is one of my obsessions. This is the first sushi I have had since I moved to a new city and began college. I must admit I was not disappointed.

The "Goals Chart" I crafted tonight... I love making and accomplishing goals and this is such a cute craft that shows off what my goals for the week are. 

My fortune from the Chinese restaurant said "Are your legs tired? You been running through someone's mind ALL day long." Does it really get better than this? 

This picture accurately displays my relationship with my boyfriend. He has a slight obsession with knives and even works for some companies as a photographer for their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment