11.12.2013

Hi Ya'll

After much thought and deliberation I have decided to start a blog. For the past year I have been debating starting a blog, choosing not to mainly because I had no clue what I would write about. Well... as of today, I still have not made that decision! However, I realized the best way to decide what to write about is to just write about stuff! Therefore, this blog currently has no specific theme. It will just be a generalized blog about my life (a lifestyle blog?!) and maybe one day it will shape into a more specific blog.
Until that day I will share a few of my current blogging goals:

Goal 1: This blog will serve as a way for my mother to stay updated on my life. I currently live a couple hours away from my family (College...Wooo!) and am not able to give my mom a call each day to share all the fun activities I participate in. 

Goal 2: This blog is a form of expression for myself, it will be a place where I can share what is on my mind with all the people who do or do not read it!

Goal 3: This blog will be something I can look back on one day and see how far I have come in the world. I will be able to see how my views, preferences, and life changes over the course of college, graduate school, and adult life. 


In closing of my first ever blog post, I only find it necessary to share a little about myself. 

My name is Beth Jenkins. I am a Biology major at Mercer University (Pre-Occupational Therapy). My heart is centered around children, specifically children with special needs. I have been in a relationship for nearly two years (in December) and plan on sticking in this relationship for life. I made the decision to join a sorority in college and have many new amazing sisters. I have an obsession with volunteering and working, and I love when my schedule is full. Last but not least, I enjoy spending time out and about exploring and seeing new places.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11636717/?claim=c5apd6fkkq8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. You are a sweet surprise Beth Jenkins! And I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how we are best friends and blog buddies! Love you to the ends of the earth! Miss you like crazy though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete