3.09.2015

Beachy Hues


Oh March how I love you so! Though some days you may drop down in the 40's, the days you reach 85 bring happiness to my life. Living 45 minutes from the beach is turning out to be slightly more difficult than I thought it would be. The past week in my piece of the world, the temperature soared up the the 80's and my soul was aching for a beach trip. Alas, I loaded up in the car with my best friend and boyfriend and made the trip. It was so worth it to walk barefoot in the sand and wear shorts for the first time this year! Now that it is back in the 40's and 50's I am dreaming of my next beach day. 


On this beach trip, I decided to wear my beautiful, new ring from Anjolee. By now you should know, I am a jewelry junkie and when Anjolee contacted me to review a product by them, I was delighted! At Anjolee, you can choose your ring or jewelry piece and have it customized in many different ways. Being more on the simple, minimalist side I chose this simple band that I can wear stacked with my other rings. However, there are so many styles to choose from!



Top: similar // Shorts: Forever 21 (similar) // Necklace: A Southern Memory // Ring: c/o Anjolee

2 comments:

  1. I love your white lace, and that ring is too cute! I'm glad you went with a minimal band, it'll go with anything!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete