12.28.2014

101 in 1001 Update

* GreenForce Labs provided me with pre-workout supplements via BrandBacker to use and review. All opinions are my own. 


It is so hard for me to believe that this year is coming to an end! I am just blown away by everything that has happened this past year. From making lifelong friends to learning more about myself through this little blog, 2014 has been a year of growth and change. 

At the beginning of 2014, I decided to take part in the 101 in 1001 challenge and am finally taking some time to reflect on all I have accomplished from this list. 

From the finance section I am proud to say I received my first credit card and have been working diligently on my credit! I have also been adding to savings each time I receive a paycheck! 

The sorority section in my list is a touchy subject. When I decided to transfer from Mercer to Georgia Southern, I had to make the decision to leave my sisterhood. Georgia Southern does not have a chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta so I no longer have the option of completing any sorority goals. 

Fitness has been one of the areas where I have fallen short in my goals list. I want to expand my fitness routines and try out other programs other than my 3x a week group fitness classes at my college. I aim to finish this section in 2015 and plan to add a few more items to this list as well. My best friend and I have already enrolled in a Boot Camp that begins in January and is twice a week through April. I have a feeling my yoga self is going to get its booty beat but that is what I am aiming for! The GreenForce pre-workout supplements will surely be an essential during these months when I am dragging from a full day of class!

The travel section of my list has moved slightly but for the most part has remained untouched. Though I am starting out the new year on a seven day road trip. Let's hope that means this section will be completed in the next year! 

For my college section I should have added "transfer to a new college" because that is pretty much all I have done! I have met personally with my professors for 3 out of 3 as well so I am not doing terribly there! 

Domestic and Personal are my two most successful categories for 2014! I got my own apartment, cooked several times for my boyfriend and I, redid my at home bedroom, and gave homemade gifts in 2014! I also got a massage and a pedicure though I am in need of another along with a facial! I have read 8 books this year which is a number I am ok with! 

My love section seems to be lacking as well. The only thing from the list w have done is go on a monthly date! We will definitely be working on the others in the new year! 


What are you planning to accomplish in 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment