4.15.2014

April Love in a Box

Hey lovelies!

I am super excited to share the April Love in a Box I received from my new friend Rebeka! Rebeka blogs about fashion and nearly everything else at Southern Ervin Living. She has amazing style and did a wonderful job packing this box for me!


The color scheme for this box made me instantly happy when I opened it. Yellows, oranges, and pinks really complemented the spring theme she was going for. 


The first thing I noticed was this beautiful Kate Spade notebook. I love notebooks of all kinds and this one honestly makes me happy when I look at it. 


There were also some bright and colorful kitchen towels and these awesome re-usable sandwich bags. Honestly, how inventive are these little bags?!?


Then I decided to give the lotion I received a test. It literally smells like spring, I am so in love with it. 


Also included in this box was an adorable pair of socks which I did not get a picture of because I wore them before I had a chance to.. I have a slight obsession with cute socks! 

So I basically loved everything I received (especially those re-usable sandwich bags!) and I can not wait for Rebeka to receive my box to her!

I had a great month participating in this project and am looking forward to April Love in a Box! If you are interested in joining click here for information!


Loyally, 

Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment